Thank you for visiting Sleek Nails & Beauty. Here is more info regarding my work, terms and conditions as well as the aftercare.
I. Appointments and cancellations
Disclaimer: due to a number or very late cancellations and missed appointments, I was forced to put a short policy in place. I highly value all my customers and hope this will not offend anyone. Thank you for your understanding.
1. I arrive on time for all appointments. Should any unforeseen circumstances occur I will always let the client know that I am running late either by phone or text.
2. If you have booked an appointment either in my Beauty Room or at your own house, please make sure you arrive/available on time. This will allow for the following treatment to start on time as well. Please note that should you arrive/not be available on time I may have to take time off your service or even cancel the appointment since I would not be able to finish the treatment in time for the next one.
3. NEW CLENTS , I do require you to allow a few moments of your appointment to complete a Client Information form , this is also available on-line by request, if you wish to print and complete before your appointment and bring it with you, feel free to contact me.
3. If you are unable to keep the appointment, please give as much notice as possible, ideally no less than 24h.
3a. If you cancel the appointment in less than 24h before the scheduled time and would like to book an appointment for a later date I May request a 50% deposit payable before the new appointment date. If you miss the appointment without cancelling it, I will request a 100% of deposit before the next date should you wish to re-schedule.
4. If you experience any issues with your nails, please contact me immediately. I will asses the issue and provide a suitable solution. I am happy to repair any damage. Should it be caused by anything related to my work, the repair will be free. If damage occurred due to not following the aftercare given, the charge is £3.00 per nail. (please refer to my 48 Aftercare Page)
5. By attending an appointment with Sleek Nails & Beauty , you do so having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
II. Products and hygiene
1. I use a variety of branded products, Products that have been tried and tested before using on my clients and only ordered from reputable suppliers, this includes all products. By using branded and recognised products I can ensure better results and less chance for allergic reaction to the product.
2. I sterilise all tools before each client and disinfect them during each appointment. Between each client the files are sterilised with dedicated abrasive disinfectant. Before the appointment starts I will ask you to wash your hands and use a disinfecting gel/Spray before I start my work. All equipment (soaking bowl, UV lamp) are washed or cleaned with appropriate cleaning solutions. All towels are changed and washed after each client and disposables (wipes, coach roll, orange wood sticks) thrown away.
3. Nail drills WILL never be used on natural nail, only on extensions to take the bulk of the product down. Even then, the technician will be trained and Certified in using nail drill as it can cause a lot of permanent damage to the nail and hand if used incorrectly.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved